A mother of five from Tennessee has sold her name on eBay to Internet site Golden Palace Casino. She will officially be named goldenpalace-dot-com once the legal work is complete.
This could only happen in America.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Someone sold her cleavage on ebay as well
Also remember a pregnant lady selling her belly ..
Only in America ...
Amit
The Indian Blogger
Hi Steve,
I found your blog via a comment you left somewhere else. I'm a newborn blogger; I started my blog only a few days ago, but I'm already infested with the blog-bug... Anyway, what I wanted to say is something else that is obviously only possible in America: there is apparently a whole occupation that's called "crime scene cleaner" or so; people whose sole occupation it is to wipe away the blood and collect the cockroaches at crime scenes.
A deeply impressed old European blogger :)
Post a Comment