Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blog Writer - WYSIWYG blogging editor

Now this sounds like an interesting product. Blog Writer mixes word processor and desktop publishing functions, making text formatting and image integration a snap. I've downloaded the latest version and will give it a spin in the next day or so. It's compatible with Blogger, and it's free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Steve Newson, I came across your blog while searching for engine optimisation search services uk and although this post is not wholly relevant to what I was looking for I'm glad to have come across it and stop by. It does seem a shame though that in writing down one 's thoughts/opinions in such a way that it leaves room for comment by the unqualified and casual passerby

Anonymous said...

Hello there Steve Newson, I just read your blog after stumbling across it by pure chance when I was really looking for search engine optimisation positioning uk and although this post is really not quite what I was looking for it somehow I found myself reading it with interest. So I'm glad that I did stop by even though I didn't quite agree with everything that was on your blog