Friday, March 25, 2005

Embarrasing facts about me, number one

I hope I don't have to write too many post in the series entitled "Embarrasing facts about me..."

So I'm a fan of American Idol. There I said it. Actually my wife, Linda, is the really big fan but I can't help getting wrapped up in the shows as well. At least I'm not one of those sad muppets who get caught up in Big Brother!

We both really enjoyed The X-Factor as well. I got caught up so much I was very aggrieved that G4 didn't win the first series. We bought the album the other week when it was released and we are going to see them in concert at The Royal Albert Hall in June.

Anyway, my Technorati feeds this morning found me a really well done blog called "American Idol Rantz". Given that in the UK we don't get the shows [on ITV 2] until the end of the week, sites like this one are a good way of keeping up with what's going on without all the PR fluff from the "official" site.

No comments: