According to the blurb on the website, the Quotations Page is the oldest quotation site on the Web, established in 1994. They have over 25,200 quotations online from over 3,000 authors, and more are added daily.
The quotes are broken down into categories, one of the categories is called "Motivational Quotes". It's possible to subscribe to a feed from this category that sends your reader four quotes per day.
Two recent quotes were particularly relevant to my ongoing fascination with Getting Things Done, so I thought I would share them:
"Life is too complicated not to be orderly." (Martha Stewart)
"Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials." (Lin Yutang)
These are the sort of quotes I like to use as an email tagline, although my favourite tagline has always been a project management line:
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."
Tags: Motivation, GTD, Getting Things Done
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment