If it wasn't already obvious to regular readers of this site I'm a big fan of MindManager from Mindjet. I've had access to the application for the past couple of years through my former employer, but have been unable to use my maps for the last several weeks since starting my new job. If I'm honest I haven't had time to miss it properly as I've been so busy settling in to my new role.
A couple of weeks ago one of the GTD blogs that I subscribe to - What's the Next Action - reviewed MindManager and announced a competition with five MindManager Pro 6 licences as prizes. The prizes would go to the finest, most original, thoughtprovoking or best-coloured mindmaps on any topic of choice. So I submitted one of my maps and thought nothing more about it.
So I was hugely pleased to read that I was one of the winners.
The map that I submitted was the one I made of my CV (resume). The judging panel called it innovative and original. Scott Herrick commented on the results on his BizBlog and thought the map was cool. High praise indeed.
As Scott pointed out I wrote about the creation of the map in this post.
I'm so glad to have MindManager back in my toolkit.
Tags: Mindjet, MindManager, Mind Mapping, mindmapping, GTD
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment