Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Naked Conversations

Catching up with links to my blog on Technorati I see that I was given a mention on Naked Conversations, the blog by Shel Israel and Robert Scoble on which they wrote their forthcoming book. The link is part of a post in which I'm acknowledged as one of the many who left constructive comments during the book writing process. It seems that the acknowledgments will transfer through to the published book. What a nice touch. It will certainly make me buy at least one copy of the book! And maybe one for my Mum.

According to Amazon.com the book is available on January 24th, but the Amazon.co.uk site suggests it's available from January 3rd. Nice to see us Brits getting something first for a change (although I suspect that one of the dates is a typo). I'll go and pre-order my copy now.

Update: I did a search for the book via Froogle. Interestingly the book is still referenced as "Blog or Die" (which was going to be the book title at one point in time) by some retailers including Tesco, Play.com and DVD.co.uk. Pricing shows quite a variance, ranging from £12.74 to £15.29.

No comments: