Friday, March 24, 2006

Polishing my crystal ball

In our household you have two choices. You either enjoy watching American Idol and the X Factor or you grin politely, and quietly blog in the background.

Actually that's not entirely fair, because I do usually enjoy the closing stages of these shows and I enjoy laughing at Simon Cowell's better quips. Simon was interviewed recently by Larry King. You can find a transcript of the interview here. During the interview Simon gave his prediction for the final three of this season's American Idol as....

(a) Taylor, the guy with the grey hair
(b) Chris, bald guy (rocker)
(c) Kellie Pickler, southern girl

I don't completely agree, but we aren't far apart. Here's my view of the final three (in no particular order) :

(a) Taylor
(b) Chris
(c) Mandisa, diva

If you twisted my arm for a winner right now, I'd go for Chris. However I reserve the right to update my predictions when we get a bit closer to the finishing line.

Tags: ,

No comments: