I'm a big fan of Posterous. Using just one email to my posterous account I can post to my Google Blog, my Posterous Blog, my FaceBook account, my Twitter account and now to Google Buzz. Pictures are also copied from emails and saved to my Flickr account. In writing this quick update I notice that it could also post to my LinkedIn account but I'd already set up LinkedIn and Twitter integration on LinkedIn. So I get LinkedIn status updates via Posterous posting to Twitter. There's also a bunch of other available links (e.g. YouTube).
The method of getting Posterous to post to Buzz isn't as straightforward at present as the other integrations but the instructions are relatively painless to work through. They are documented here:
This post is in effect my trial run at posting to Buzz via Posterous. Fingers crossed.
The method of getting Posterous to post to Buzz isn't as straightforward at present as the other integrations but the instructions are relatively painless to work through. They are documented here:
This post is in effect my trial run at posting to Buzz via Posterous. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment