I thougt Ed Miliband sounded quite credible on Andrew Marr this morning. Feel more inclined to think he may make electable Labour leader - more so than his brother. I'm not quite sure why I don't quite trust David, but there's just something about him that doesn't quite feel right. Then again would have either of them before Ed Balls, who strikes me as someone with personality defects similar to Gordon Brown. Balls would make Labour unelectable in my view. Why they want to stretch it out until the autumn is beyond me. Surely a more concise timetable could be put together that allows candidates to make their case and then vote on it. Hell, we can work out who should run the country in a month. Any longer to elect Labour leader is gonna bore the pants off of most of us.
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment