I'm on the train to London and on my way to the Online Recruitment Conference 2010 at the Royal Geographical Society. I'm presenting to over 350 delegates, so no pressure there then!!! My presentation includes a couple of slides on my predictions for 2010, and one of my thoughts is about changes coming to the newspaper advertising model. At the time i put the slide together my thoughts were largely driven by the pressure newspapers are under as they struggle with online presence and whether or not to hide behind a pay wall. Yesterdays Apple announcement of the iBookstore has the makings of the basis on which some print media organisations will survive and prosper. I think we will be suprised by some brands that take off and some that just won't quite get the changes needed and ultimately quietly expire. It's going to be interesting to see if print media reading habits are really going to change. Steve Sent from my iPhone
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.
Post a Comment