Friday, September 18, 2009
I am a free man
I am not a number, I am a free man. Am very much enjoying my trip to Rotterdam. Logitics very smooth, hotel different but quaint and most importantly bed awesomely comfortable. Have slept like a baby for 2 nights. Conference day yesterday was interesting and prompted some thoughts. Will cogitate for a couple of days. Definitely need to draw. Amazingly liberating feeling not to have laptop with me. This will probably be the longest stretch I have been unplugged from work in 5 years. Met an extraordinarily nice lady from Denmark at the conference and ended up just the two of enjoying candlelight dinner at very nice Italian restaurant. I have made a new friend. Am just wondering around the shops in Rotterdam today and looking forward to a few hours in Amsterdam tomorrow before the flight home. Sent from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment